Tuesday, August 20, 2013

EOS Strawberry Sorbet Lip Balm Review

You all know I recently ordered a EOS Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet and I was so exited and it finally came yesterday! I would be 100% happy with the product but the stupid postman decided to shove it through the post box and it cut the product. So now the part with the thumb dent in it has scratches and chips in it which I am really annoyed about. Besides that, I would highly recommend this product. Before receiving it, I was slightly concerned about the smell and applying it. The smell is perfect and applying the product was surprisingly easy. I love the product and am defiantly going to purchase another flavor of the EOS Lip Balms. The packaging is super cute, apart from the damaged part of mine, but I love this product.

 Posting more soon,
                              Gemma x

No comments:

Post a Comment