Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Collection Lock 'n' Hold Lipgloss Review

As I mentioned in my previous haul, i recently bought 2 Collection Lip glosses, Rock steady and Beat Box. I had noticed these a few times as the packaging grabbed my attention, but what made me really want to get one is that my friend, K, had the 1st one in the collection, Body Pop, and I just loved the color, the pigmentation and the long lasting power of it. So I immediately hopped out to Boots and bought the 2nd one in the collection, Beat Box, which is the darker shade in the pictures. After trying it i had to get the 3rd one, Rock Steady, which is just as good!
Overall: Amazing Colors
            Cute Packaging
            Great Pigmentation
            Not Sticky At All!
            Applies Like Lip Balm
            Moisturizes
Bottom Line: I would DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone!
Sold in Superdrug, Boots, Morrison's, Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury's 
£2.99 

More reviews soon,
                            Gemma x

No comments:

Post a Comment