Sunday, September 8, 2013

Haul

Just to let you know, this is a collective haul so i bought all of these things at different times. First I got the Maybelline The Rocket Mascara in Black Waterproof, which was £7.99.

Next I got the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream in light, that was £6.99.

Third, I got the Collection Lock n Hold Lip Gloss in Beat Box and in Rock Steady, they were £2.99 each.

I got another Collection product which was the Extreme Felt Tip Liner in Black which was also £2.99.

Then i got a highly hyped product, the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent, at £3.99 and the Stay Matte Mouse Foundation in Soft Beige to go with it which was £5.99

Next i got a really disappointing product at £3 which was the 17 Powder Brush. I have washed the brush several  times but it is still scratchy and I can't even use it as the quality is terrible.

Next I got the 4th baby lips for my collection, the Mint Fresh one which was £2.99. Beware this is a delicious lip balm but is so strong in its mintyness!

Finally, i got the Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay Foundation in 001 Ivory for £3.49. This is a really nice foundation and super lightweight so perfect for school!

Sorry I haven't posted much recently, more reviews coming soon,
                                                                                                    Gemma x 

No comments:

Post a Comment